In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices. There are tons of things which users can do after rooting their device like flashing Custom ROMs, kernels and Mods. They provide loads of customisation options compared to the Stock ROM.
Now go the Extracted MIUI Fastboot folder and copy the path of the folder. Download the Latest MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Phone here and unzip the folder on your desktop. Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device. If you are looking for the best Android 13 custom ROM, go ahead and check out Project Elixir. It’s a beautiful AOSP ROM that is very close to stock Android with Pixel features and customization options.
- MIUI Product Director Liu Ming and Design Director Ge Rui held an AMA session about MIUI 11 back in March, in which we learned about the latest and greatest OS from Xiaomi.
- Installing a custom ROM requires you to unlock the bootloader first, and have a custom recovery like TWRP (website) installed.
- Download the latest Xiaomi Poco F1 Stock ROM, and official firmware [Flash file].
Bliss ROM is a new custom ROM in the Android ecosystem but it has huge potential. It not only develops ROMs for smartphones, but also for tablets and Windows devices like Surface Pro. And the overall experience is quite nice as it comes with a customized launcher and desktop mode.
You can go through the changelog, working aspects and bugs of this ROM given below. I can’t watch videos taken with the cam on the built-in player without giving it access to phone calls.
- You can either reset your phone or connect to an MI account for troubleshooting purposes.
- It features Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip, a 6.67-inch FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display, a 4,700mAh battery with 120W fast charging support, and a bunch of other cool features.
- I don’t mind that; it’s less slippery than glass and warmer to the touch than metal.
- When something goes wrong in download the firmware the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty.
In fastboot mode, connect to PC, run the Fastboot command fastboot getvar product. To make your Xiaomi device run with no errors and avoid misbehaving, you need to make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware & ROM that meets exactly your model. Once you hit the enter key, the TWRP recovery will be flashed on your Poco F1.